2020年4月1日星期三

Experience of watching boxing match with IPTV Service - gtviptv.com

I would like to make a review on the boxing match that I watched on GTV IPTV from another location than my home,
the picture quality was amazing no buffering at all and the picture was so amazing so was the sound.
I did have doubt at first as I decided to take my android box to my fathers-in-law to watch the boxing match and was a bit worried whether it would work ok but it worked perfectly just plugged in the box and powered it up and GTV worked perfectly.
my stepfather was so amazed at GTV IPTV that he even took out a subscription of GTV himself which is the very very impressed with,
I did have a little problem that I emailed the support team with and they got back to me straight away via email and sorted the problem out remotely.
at present, I am in Thailand and I did take my android box with me as I do live in England and it works perfectly which is great as my job involves horse racing and GTV service has the racing UK and at the races channels on so I can still work overseas thanks to GTV Plus.
I have recommended GTV IPTV to all my friends and family and they are all impressed.
GTV please keep up the good work I am a very very happy customer.
Thank You
Shane

Experience of watching boxing match with IPTV Service - gtviptv.com

没有评论:

发表评论