2019年12月24日星期二

Miss the live broadcast of major sports events?

Right now I am having a relaxing bath in the Hotel in Sydney after a long day of business travel. Surely for me, the most exciting and relaxing thing is my football match. With an iced beer, watching back the match which played two days ago, is my best happiness right now during an oversea business trip. This is the dream life, but not a dream, it is real life you can have.

Nowadays, electronic and science technology makes people's entertainment life become rich and colorful. For example, my magic box is always accompanied me like my notebook when I travel. I installed the GTV IPTV in my android magic box, so I can watch over many live tv channels, VOD movies at home. What I need more is the internet, no Dish, no Cable anymore. But I installed the GTV Plus for myself because I often travel around the world and I like football matches. The Plus package is with 7 days catch up function, which means it can playback with the last 7 days over 100 important channels and events. So that I can watch back when I have no time for the live ones, and no time difference troubles me.
This IPTV makes my travel time just like at home.

GTV IPTV with over 1000 very important live channels. Show the important channels and sport event channels
7 Days catch up: over 160 important channels with playback.
EPG functions: with Normal and classic & Gild format
For the introduction of EPG functions of different versions, please browse the comparison chart of IPTV EPG.
Normal EPG Style:
Grid EPG Style:

Classic EPG Style:


没有评论:

发表评论